-
February 11th, 2001, 05:06 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I was just wondering, what Mr. Moore does with his original artwork? And if it was at all possible to get ahold of a page of SiP original art?
I've been a fan of Strangers in Paradise for years now. I had just started working in a comic shop, and a friend of mine suggested I try reading SiP #10. And I was skeptical, but I read his issue, and decided it was a good read. Since then, I've managed to track down everything but the original mini-series (and I even have a third printing of #1 from that).
But I've never seen any Original Artwork. I've never seen any auctioned on eBay. And the only time I've been able to make it to Chicago for the Chicago ComiCon, Mr. Moore doesn't appear.
I'd really like something from SiP. My poor sketchbook is missing an original Moore, and I can't even find a page on eBay. If someone -- Mr. Moore? -- can help me possibly find something, it would be much appreciated.
Yoooooooda
-
February 11th, 2001, 07:01 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Try Bedrock City Comics at www.bedrockcity.com
Click on ART on the left control panel, and it will show you all the art they have for sale.
Have TONS of pages from v1#1 to v3#28-I know they used to be the exclusive dealer for terry's pages, but Terry sold a few pages himself from the recnt issues in the SiP store.
Almost all of the pages cost $375.
Hope this helps...
Darth
------------------
If you're really a Goth
Where were you when we sacked Rome?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks